Subject: playlist viewer
From: Christoph Kriesch (c.kriesch_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-08-18

Hello,

I often use the viewer.ajz to have a look into my playlists. A very good
prog. Many thanks for this.

But I always have to play the viewer.ajz before I can use it. Is there any
possibility to integrate it in the ajbrec.ajz or the *.ucl ? Or are there
other options that it starts automatically after booting the archos ?

Thanks for the answer

Chris