Subject: Re: playlist viewer

Re: playlist viewer

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 03:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- Christoph Kriesch <c.kriesch_at_gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I often use the viewer.ajz to have a look into my playlists. A very good
> prog. Many thanks for this.

i love'd it too when i used it, but im usually too lazy to rolo. GREAT work hardeep.

> But I always have to play the viewer.ajz before I can use it. Is there any
> possibility to integrate it in the ajbrec.ajz or the *.ucl ?

the technical term for this is 'commiting to CVS' which means it gets accepted into the official
rockbox code. theres a dozen more on the patches page on the rockbox site, most of which add new
features. the main problem is that the people with CVS commit access are busy, and patches don't
get added for weeks (or months). theres a high probability it will get commited eventually, but no
gaurantee on when that will be.

> Or are there other options that it starts automatically after booting the archos ?

yes, you can create a UCL file from the viewer.ajz file and flash it. if you're completely
incapable of doing that (instructions in the flashing doc), you could beg hardeep to (if he hasn't
already).

> Thanks for the answer

no problemo.

-scott