Subject: Re: Add plugin to F1 menu?
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-08-20

That would be s fairly simple matter of editing main_menu.c. I don't use f2 or
f3 menus, and I'm considering putting frequently-used features in here instead.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7