Subject: Queuing Playlists
From: Will (alphamal_at_flash.net)
Date: 2003-08-20

I've recently started using ID3Browse (cool program by the way) to access
the music on my jukebox and it seems to be really effective. I can also
use the ON+PLAY combination to add these generated playlists to the current
dynamic playlist and thus build playlists on the fly (also cool).

I'd like to map the features of the ON+PLAY -> playlist menu to one of the
F2 or F3 functions and then use the PLAY button to execute which ever
feature was selected using F2 or F3.

How difficult would that be to do and which modules would I have to modify
to make it happen?

Thanks
Will