Subject: Battery charging - flashed rockbox
From: Martin Borus (martin_at_borus.de)
Date: 2003-08-20

Hi,

I have some strange screen displays on the battery charging screen:

I use a JBR20 with the original first flashed image, updated to the
UCL of 03-08-17.

When I plug in the power adaptor, the %-value is incorrect.
Today it went up to 61% and then stopped. The animation had
also stopped. I then unplugged the unit and restarted the batteries
displayed a 100% fill.

I'm using 1900mAh type batteries, the system was set to 1500mAh
but as I understand it, this is only used for time calculations, right?
When I had the correct value in the system with some older CVS, the
%-value even decreased to the low 30s...

Martin

Die sicherste Form der Kommunikation: E-Mails verschluesseln, Spam-Filter,
Adressverifizierung, digitale Unterschrift: http://freemail.web.de