Subject: RE: Queuing Playlists
From: Will (alphamal_at_flash.net)
Date: 2003-08-20

I'd love a fully customizable interface but I suspect that's a ways down
the road and I picked F2 or F3 b/c I very rarely use them as they are now
and I think they could be more useful then they are.

Before I got my JBR20 I had a Nomad Jukebox and the three buttons directly
under the screen were called "soft buttons". Those buttons changed
function depending on what screen you were in and the functions were then
listed on the screen above the buttons, so that when you were in the music
browser one of the buttons would be play and one would be que. It was an
effective way to make the three buttons do more things and still keep the
interface simple to use and understand.

My explanation might not have been too clear but it did make for a good
interface.

Will