Subject: Re: runtime information in developer area

Re: runtime information in developer area

From: DarkAngel <DarkAngel_at_omega.dnsalias.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 00:01:18 +0200

to reset : press the play while you are on the runtime screen...
for me it used to work until I flash it !
this was (for me) a funny function...
Just to know : if you don't correct it, why don't you remove one of the time
(max and current are the same) ?
Thanx for the great work on the flash...
    Stéphane.

PS : is it possible for the webmaster of the website to make an announce on
the mailling list when the file name of daily generated files (ajz, ucl,
...) are changed ?
I ask this because I use a program to automate the downloads of those files
and file names were changed when the ucl were added !