Subject: Re: Archos - translation into slovenian (problem)
From: druzina dobravec (dobravec_at_europe.com)
Date: 2003-08-21

I've just installed slovenscina.lng to my Archos and run it. No response (nad any information about new language). I've checked structure of translation of .lang file again and compared it with .lang's of some other languages. It should be correct, but .lng doesn't start "to play".

I've checked some other languages (polski, czech). Their .lng worked without problems. And after testing (!) of other languages also slovenscina.lng worked in some way: instalation started (withour message of new language), archos worked, but texts were highly confused.

Can someone test slovenscina.lng file?
Have I missed some rules during translation .lang file?

lp
JD