Subject: Re: Jukebox not playing very long - battery life question
From: Sharon (sharon25_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-08-21

Jean, thank you! I was not aware there were more powerful NiMh
batteries. I don't know what is in the unit; I have some I use for CD
players that are 1600, and I'll call our local Fry's Electronics and
see if they have 2000 or 2200 batteries. That would certainly be the
simplest solution, and simple is my favorite word!

I didn't know I could change the batteries easily at work, either. I
thought I remembered messages about them being difficult to change?
Maybe I should try it and then I'd know how challenging it is to
change them. That is another simple solution!

If you remove the batteries to change them, does the unit lose its
resume location? Would I have to write down where I was in the book
before changing them?

THANKS A BUNCH!

Sharon