Subject: Re: Archos - translation into slovenian WORKS
From: druzina dobravec (
Date: 2003-08-21

Yes, it works now with 939821-1601 bleeding edge version. Nice, thanks.

There is another problem (also with deutsch version): after press play at chosen song,
Archos respond: Napaka pri dostopu do seznama;
in german version: Fehler beim Zugriff - Playlist-Kontroldata (or so)

I think that following item in the .lang file is connected with this response.

desc: Playlist error
eng: "Error accessing playlist control file"
new: "Napaka pri dostopu do seznama"

When I switch to other languages, prepared possibly with former (shorter) version of original .lang file, the response "Napaka pri dostopu do seznama" accur in slovenian (or german language, if it had been choosen before), not in selected language and not in original english.

I noticed some minor inconsequences within my translation. I'll prepare a new version soon - after detail checking of all items.

Jurij Dobravec

Sign-up for your own personalized E-mail at has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job search