Subject: Re: RockBox
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-08-21

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Jeroen Verbeeck wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I need some little advise here,
>
> I've managed to customise the code of Rockbox to my likeings,
> but I still have two problems :
>
> How do you make 1 file from all the bits and pieces of code ?
> Do you have to use some kind of special program or something ?
>
> I downloaded the simulator but it seemed not to be able to load
> a .ajz file. Is this a normal behavior or do I have a bad copy of the
> program ?
> Even without a ajbrec.ajz fie in the directory, the simulator works but then
> I can't test the file I've made.
>
> Need some help with these things.
>
> Cheers Jerre

Go to the Documentation page, and click on "First-Time Guide to Rockbox
Development". Answers to almost any question about building Rockbox can
be found under the "For Hackers" section on the Documentation page. It is
assumed that you have basic knowledge about writing programs and compiling
them.

Michael