Subject: Re: Jukebox not playing very long - battery life question

Re: Jukebox not playing very long - battery life question

From: Jean Donse <jdon_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:29:30 +0200

Re: Jukebox not playing very long - battery life quest1. I use the resume function too and when I change batteries, it resumes where I left it.
2. The only tools you need to change batteries are your nails (my very short ones do the job): place your Archos on your lap crosswise, insert the nails of both thumbs under the little bumps in front of the lid on the side away from you, push the lid gently away from you and lift up. This takes less than one second each.
Jean.