Subject: Re: Jukebox not playing very long - battery life question
From: Sharon (sharon25_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-08-21

Jean, thanks so much! It sounds like changing the batteries would
solve my problems. I have several rechargeable AA 1600 NIMH batteries
so I could use them until I can investigate the 2000-2200 option. I
am so happy to hear that it doesn't lose its resume location with
batteries out....

Much appreciate all the help with my issues getting this all worked out!

Sharon