Subject: Re: Re: Your mail

Re: Re: Your mail

From: roland <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:36:11 +0200

this could be a corrupted filesystem.
try a filesystem-check.
if not possible - try to reformat the jukebox.
if that isn`t possible, too - try to repartition it.
if that ALSO fails, try to hook the drive directly (via ide)
to a computer and repeat those steps.
unfortunately you loose your jukebox warranty then....
i think it isn`t a corrupted .mod-file - when you hook your jukebox
to the pc via usb, the .mod-file never gets loaded. the archos firmware
in flashrom is used then. (first plugin jukebox, THEN power on)

regards
roland