Subject: Re: Jukebox wait message
From: roland (
Date: 2003-08-22

furthermore, not showing up in explorer doesn`t always mean, it isnīt there.
the windows explorer sometimes doesn`t get aware of a "drive"-change and doesn`t show
a drive-letter/icon.(i have this effect on my notebook from time to time)
try to access the drive in a different way (dosbox, cd e:,f:,g: or whatever - or start
"explorer e:" from dosbox or "run command".) another way is to kill all running instances of
explorer with the taskmanager and start a new instance with "new task" from that. if your jukebox
is ok, then you should see the driveletter/icon.