Subject: Re: Re: Your mail
From: CombThins (bmnews_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2003-08-22

Does the disk appear in the Windows Computer Management tool (Disk
Management page)?
If it is there but not in Explorer you should be able to re-format (as FAT32
remember) from there.

If you've got important files on the disk, you may be able to recover them
before formatting. I did this once using Zero Assumption Recovery, but
other disk recovery tools should also work.