Subject: RE: Found good price on NiMh batteries

RE: Found good price on NiMh batteries

From: Adam Koczarski <ark_at_monark.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:21:28 -0700

Powerex batteries are hard to beat for quality. Check out
http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/BATTS/BATTS.HTM for a good comparison
of various brands. Just because a battery has a 2200mAh stamped on the side
of it doesn't mean it's as good as other 2200mAh batteries. Powerex 1800mAh
batteries outperform some 2000mAh batteries.

Adam R. Koczarski P.E., S.E.
adam_at_koczarski.com
'91 ST1100, Wa Lic. - 'GORIDE'
STOC #265
IBA #11470
Home page - http://www.koczarski.com
"It isn't that life is so short, it's that you're dead for so long."