Subject: Somekind Of "Error"
From: Jeroen Verbeeck (
Date: 2003-08-24

Hi guys,
I have a really unpleasant problem with my rockbox recorder.
If I connect my rockbox to the aux port of my stereo, I get this
double amplification effect.
I mean : Rockbox amplifies the sound with the right amount of bass trebble
and middle,
but when connected, my stereo will amplify the sound again with his
As result, everything is amplified 2x.
This makes the bass and middle horribly LOUD.
Unless I tune one of the 2 things down, the sound will blow my stereo in

Isn't there a solution to this ?
Or you can program a button in to switch between 2 sound settings
that are customisable so that I don't have to remember all the settings
and don't blow my stereo.

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger.