Subject: Re: Player flash
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-08-24

> I'm willing to test the flash-the-rom feature on my player.
> I have a Jukebox Player 6000, ROM 5.05
> HW Info gives Flash BF/D6

Thanks in the name of the other player owners for your frontiership.
I'd like to start gently, with exactly your firmware, but don't have 5.05
yet. Can you email me a dump?
How about "meeting" this evening in the chat? Then we could do the checks
more interactively.

> and no, I didn't do the serial mod, but could do it if anything went
> wrong..

Let's hope it won't be necessary.

Jörg