Subject: RE: where is the fzt849 ?
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-08-25

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:43:08 +1100,
> Sorry, I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding. I know where I can
> buy the part, I just didn't find it yet on my Jukebox board (PCB).
> Unless it is on the bottom of the board (where I haven't looked so far,
> since I don't want to remove those soldered fixings to the frame unless
> I really have to), I can't find it . Any ideas ?
> Cheers,

You know there is an alternative to desoldering all those points. Simply
cut the two tabs that hold the bottom board captive and carefully unplug
the bottom connector, and then slide the board toward the bottom of the
player to unplug the connector on the other end. The tabs really aren't
needed AFAICT, the plug seems to be sufficently tight to hold the lower
board in place.