Subject: Re: Sound back in both ears! What is a cfg file?
From: Sharon (sharon25_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-08-25

Thanks for the help, Scott. Still have a couple questions if you don't mind...

>that option writes all the options to a .cfg file. you could make
>one yourself in notepad, if you
>really wanted to. after you pick the filename you want it gets
>created in /.rockbox

Why would you WANT to write a .cfg file? What does it do that I would
want done? If it stores all my preferences that would be good, but I
thought the unit itself did that when you turned it off?

>or you could just make a playlist with all the files and use the
>'follow playlist' and 'resume'
>options.

This option sounds way easier to me. How do you go about making a
playlist with all the files? If I have 10 folders with a book in each
folder, do I have to go to each folder and tell it to make a
playlist, or is that not going to do what I want? Is there a way to
do them all at once?

Thanks for your help...I'm still at the sub-novice level so that's
why my questions probably sound moronic.... (o:

Sharon