Subject: Re: Sound back in both ears! What is a cfg file?
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2003-08-25

Sharon wrote:
> Why would you WANT to write a .cfg file? What does it do that I would
> want done? If it stores all my preferences that would be good, but I
> thought the unit itself did that when you turned it off?

You have a perfect example in an earlier posting in this list, "Somekind
of Error", where the user wanted an easy way of switching between a flat
EQ and another with bass/treble boosted.

He could save the settings, once with a flat EQ and once with a boosted
EQ. He would then have two .cfg files that he could Play to change the
settings easily.