Subject: Re: Sound back in both ears! What is a cfg file?
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-08-25

--- Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the help, Scott. Still have a couple questions if you don't mind...

no problem.

i won't bother to answer to answer the first question, as 2 people already did.

> >or you could just make a playlist with all the files and use the
> >'follow playlist' and 'resume'
> >options.
>
> This option sounds way easier to me. How do you go about making a
> playlist with all the files? If I have 10 folders with a book in each
> folder, do I have to go to each folder and tell it to make a
> playlist, or is that not going to do what I want? Is there a way to
> do them all at once?

either do 'make playlist' in rockbox while in the root directoty (not in any subdirectories),
which will create the root.m3u playlist file. or hook yout archos up to your computer and add the
whole thing to winamp (or whatever) with the 'recurse subdirectories' box checked, and save a
playlist on your archos.

-scott