Subject: Re: plugins and localization
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-08-25

Well... I've not voice my opinion in a while.. so why not now...

Just one point of consideration. We are going to have a fair amount of
repetition amongst the language files for certain phrases etc. Might it
make sense to allow one .lang file to "include" another? (ie: #include).

That way we could have a master file with common phrases, but still the
localization to the plugin for other phrases. (with the master being
located in .rock and only being of common phrases for rocks.)

Just and brainstormed idea...

/Adi