Subject: RE: NEWKEYS v2
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-08-25

Kjell Ericson wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, c s wrote:
>> I say that cancel should be eliminated rather than overloaded onto
>> the same key used for backing up one menu level.
> I made the cancel function because I think pressing "stop" for
> accepting a setting is confusing.

I don't have a player, but I agree that hitting stop is the best solution
for the cancel action, but I can also understand that many users are
confused with this behaviour. Wouldn't it be the easiest solution to keep
the behaviour but add a short "Canceled" message when leaving the menu with
stop?

Just a thought...

Andreas Stemmer