Subject: Re: NEWKEYS v2
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-08-25

I agree that consistency should be a stated goal of any project to rework
the interface.

I would also say that I disagree about the cancel function. It should be
included, and in a consistent manner. Sometimes it may be easy to set the
value back to what it was before, but you may not always remember what it
was before, especially in a screen with many options. THis is probaly even
more important to those unfamiliar with Rockbox. It should always be
possible to exit from a settings screen without committing any changes you
have made. It is one other aspect of a good UI design.

--
Mike Holden

Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox