Subject: Re: Sound back in both ears! What is a cfg file? & Re: NEWKEYS v2
From: Shervin Riahi (shervin_riahi_at_dfci.harvard.edu)
Date: 2003-08-25

Stéphane, I do the same thing, I have two configs for car and for "normal"
playing...if you were to load up the car config with the larger font and
then turn off your archos, upon turning it back on, how is your display
affected? I've posted a few times that the font gets messed up, but no one
else reports this problem, so I'd like some feedback.

-Sherv