Subject: Re: special request ...
Date: 2003-08-25

I've thought about using CD media also, but till now, I've never had a hand
held device that I could program wich had a reasonable display for control of
the playback. (A laptop works, but it is just too big for my liking. )

Is there any real documentation for Rockbox? Like 'how to write a plugin' or
maybe the documents that the web site talks about bu has no links to like :

API docs
Software Design
Understanding the Rockbox multi-threading

I looked in CVS, but there isn't much there.