Subject: Re: NEWKEYS v2
From: Kjell Ericson (Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-08-26

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> > Why would the user pressing the key known for going back a menu level
> > expect that action to cancel a setting?

> I agree. Before the cancel feature was added, I can't remember having
> that many complaints from people not being able to cancel a setting.

Oh, I forgot to tell about all the zillions of times I pressed PLAY in a menu
and nothing happened.
That was to first logic thing for me to fix (to accept PLAY as okey).
The next logic thing (for my thinking) was that STOP should be cancel while I
see back/cancel as synonyms and okey/play as synonyms.

So whatever you do, please don't remove the possibility to press PLAY. Add it
instead where it is missed in the menues.

  // Kjell