Subject: Error accessing playlist control file

Error accessing playlist control file

From: ten Velde family <tenvelde_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:15:28 +1200

Hi

I have a recorder 20 and decided to flash it. The results are great: no
more waiting for what seems like hours before I can play my music! Thanks.

However, I do have a few problems. I don't know if they're related (they
don't appear to be), so for the sake of simplicity, I'll list just the one
for now:
When I press "play" on a playlist file, I get the message "Error accessing
playlist control file" followed by "loading" and "shuffling". Following
this, the music plays fine.

Any ideas?

Cheers
John ten Velde