Subject: RE: Error accessing playlist control file
From: ten Velde family (tenvelde_at_xtra.co.nz)
Date: 2003-08-26

At 15:01 26/08/2003 +0200, you wrote:

>John ten Velde wrote:
> > When I press "play" on a playlist file, I get the message "Error
> > accessing playlist control file" followed by "loading" and
> > "shuffling". Following this, the music plays fine.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
>Do you have the ".rockbox" directory?

THANK YOU!!

Up until the "flashing", I've always just downloaded the .ajz file and that
seemed to work. The instructions on the daily build page seem to
re-enforce that procedure: "ajz - The file you should name "ajbrec.ajz"
before copying it to the root of your archos." However, on re-reading the
main download instructions, I notice that the only instruction there is to
unzip onto the Recorder, creating the directory. Plain as day, yet I
manage to miss it :-)

Cheers
John

---