Subject: Rocbox team in discussion with Archos re. AV3x0 firmware?!
From: Christopher Margerison (margerison_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-08-27

I hope I'm not out of line in posting this here - I've seen it mentioned on
2 other forums, so I don't think it's a secret ;-p
Can anyone tell me how the discussions with Archos are progressing,
regarding their willingness to let the Rockbox team have documentation to
enable them to produce firmware for the AV3x0 (or is it all the AVxxx
series?).
I really hope this comes to fruition. I was hugely impressed with the extra
functionality you guys got out of my old Recorder (now deceased - R.I.P.). I
understand that there were issues with how the GPL license would work...if
this is all covered by an NDA, please feel free to shoot me ;-p

Thanks and regards,
Chris Margerison.