Subject: Re: NEWKEYS v2
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-08-27

--- Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
wrote:
> I use this PLAY functionality when in the settings
> screens as well.
> However I have an FMR, so this is somewhat moot in
> this case as we are
> primarily discussing the inadequacies of the Player
> keypad!

Right. This is only a problem on the player. On the
recorder if you change a setting and then press the
key that is used to go back a menu level you (no
surprize) go back a level and the setting is left it
at what you changed it to. When you do this on the
player... surprize... you just cancelled your setting
by mistake.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com