Subject: Archos Flash & Daily Build
From: Arturo Gonzalez (agon_at_email.arizona.edu)
Date: 2003-08-27

I just got the Archos FM Recorder and have installed the improved Flash
for it. Cool!

Except I'm confused about how to fix a problem: I installed the latest
Daily Build before flashing the Rockbox, and realized that I need the
*.ajz file at Jorg's FTP site. I then followed all of his instructions
and it worked fine. Except that some of the functions don't work
anymore. Specifically the Demos and Games give an "[Incompatible
Version]" error when I try to run them. Is this because I need to follow
step #6 in the FAQ: 6. How do I bring in a current / my personal build
of Rockbox?

Or do I need to transfer the Demos and Games in your zip file?
Thanks. Arturo