Subject: Re: expanding 400 song directory for dummies

Re: expanding 400 song directory for dummies

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:57:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- matthew wood <matthewpatrickwood_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> i've read the post about directories, but i'm technically very limited. i
> would really like to expand the size my directories beyond 400 songs. i
> simply don't understand what exactly needs to be done... i don't get it.
> installing rockbox stretched the limits of my technical abilities. can i get
> a simpleton's guide to expanding the directories starting w/pushing the on
> button? thanks, woody

seriously, think really hard about just organizing your music better. if you're sure you don't
want to, these are the directions:
1. press F1 to go to the menu
2. press down until you get to 'general settings' then press right
3. press down until you get to 'system' then press right
4. press down until you get to 'max files in dir...' then press right
5. press up to taste

this assumes you have a recorder or FMR, and you are using a daily build.

-scott