Subject: some nice batteries for cheap in the U.S.
From: Owen Sebastian Hofmann (
Date: 2003-08-28

I've noticed that there has been a few threads on where to pick up some
nice new batteries for the jukeboxen, but most places are either
online-order or shops in Europe. On a quick trip to Target, however, I
found they were selling a 4-pack of 2100mah energizers for 10 bucks.
That imaging-resources site doesn't have these, but the energizer 1850s
seem to hold their own in those tests. Just a heads up for any
America-based people who, like me, were about to order batteries online.