Subject: Re: problem with flashed JBR20
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-08-28

You two are the first to report recoding problems when flashed. My
recordings were OK. Admitted I don't use it much, but recently I ripped a
*$§@#protected album by spdif recording it. (btw, does anybody know a good way to clip a
long file into tracks?)

Standard question: which HW mask value do you have? Anybody else with
recording experience and Rockbox in flash, good or bad?

Jörg