Subject: Re: problem with flashed JBR20
Date: 2003-08-28

You two are the first to report recoding problems when flashed. My
recordings were OK. Admitted I don't use it much, but recently I ripped a
*$§@#protected album by spdif recording it. (btw, does anybody know a good way to clip a
long file into tracks?)

Standard question: which HW mask value do you have? Anybody else with
recording experience and Rockbox in flash, good or bad?

> Hi,
> I have exactly the same pb with my jbr20, and now when I want to record
> some thing I switch to On+F1 archo fw -> Rockbox.
> It's not really a good work around... but it works :)
> Mourad
> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >I flashed my JBR20 a few weeks ago, thanks so much for the great feature.
> >love the multi-resume feature, too, rockbox rocks!
> >Recently I noticed two problems: I can't record with the flashed version,
> >the JBR freezes after a few minutes, and I have to turn it off and start
> all
> >over again, and it freezes again when I keep trying to record sth.
> >Recording is no problem with F1+On though. Since I don't use the
> recording
> >function much I just discovered this problem now.
> >The second problem is the battery charging. The batteries only are fully
> >charged if I hold F1 while plugging the adapter in. Otherwise the JBR
> stops
> >charging after about half an hour, the display says 100% even if the
> >batteries could not be full after that short time.
> >I don't mind these problems that much since they can be solved through
> F1,
> >but maybe someone can show me how to fix them anyway? If these problems
> have
> >been discussed before I apologize, I have not been on the list for long.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Ha

3. Arcor - 4. - 5. T-Online - 6. - 7. daybyday - 8. e-Post