Subject: Re: problem with flashed JBR20

Re: problem with flashed JBR20

From: <audiobookfan_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:33:09 +0200

Hi Jörg, hi Linus,
with the flash version I can record between 9 sec and 11 minutes, that
varies. Then the jb freezes.
No problems with F1+ON

Here some infos on my JBR20. Thanks in advance for looking into the
problems.

Rockbox flash version: 030803-1355

Hardware Info:
ROM: 2.0
Mask: 0x0302
USB: positive
ATA: 0x200
PR: positive
Flash: M=BF D=D6
ROM CRC: 0x222F V1

Disk Info:
Hitachi_DK23CA-20

Btw, while charging through archos firmware 1.28 I can't start the jb:
ON pressed shortly shows the rockbox logo with version info, then the jb
freezes

ON pressed longer has the display show these infos:
PADR......
PBDR
AN0
AN1
AN2
AN3
Batt
ATA
or sometimes

ATA error: -11
Press ON to debug
(pressing ON shows the infos above PADR etc)

Pressing ON: no reaction

Pressing OFF:
*PANIC*
ata: -11

To turn off the jb I have to unplug the adapter and then press OFF.

The rockbox info (F1 menu, info) is not correct, btw. I have about 14GB mp3
audio books on the jbr20, but the info says
Free: 13.7GB

Regards,
Ha