Subject: Re: Skipping on low bitrate audiobooks
From: Chris Hoekstra (
Date: 2003-08-28

I see this all the time on one of my 16kbps audio books. I thought it
was something with the very low bitrate files, but I checked my copy of
the same file using 128kbps and it seems that the skips are part of the
source. ie they skip in wmp and are therefore not a rockbox issue.

Not saying this is your issue, but you might try some troubleshooting to
make sure it is rockbox specific.

Chris H