Subject: Current state of "Flashbox"
From: Joris van den Heuvel (joris.bass_at_planet.nl)
Date: 2003-08-28

Hi all,

I'm confused. Maybe it's because I was on vacation for three weeks. But I
seem to have lost track on the flash version of Rockbox. I tried to read up,
and found several problems were reported. No charging, ATA errors, such
things. Are those problems solved now? Appx. how many people have flashed
their box and how many have had problems?

I can easily carry out the serial boot mod in case anything goes wrong (at
my job I do much more complicated repairs), but I'd rather not spend the
time on that.... for just a faster boot.

Questions, questions :-)

Thanx.

"Bass is the basis of all that is music"