Subject: Re: expanding 400 song directory for dummies
From: scott (
Date: 2003-08-29

--- matthew wood <> wrote:
> "copy it to the root dir of your
> archos and unzip it."
> this isn't working out. i've downloaded it to my documents fine. when i try
> to move it to the jukebox through windows, it won't go into "root" and it
> remains zipped. what am i failing to do here? (sorry i'm such a knitwit!)

i'm not sure what to tell you really. in windows explorer, drag the zip file on to your archos,
and if you still can't do that, just download it to your archos directly from the site. that
should be it. after its there you just have to extract the files with the unzipper of your choice.

Do you Yahoo!?