Subject: Antiskip settings not permanent? / default.cfg
From: Markus (ma.sa_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-08-29

Hi,

I upgraded my flashed AJBR20 with an IBM 80GB HD (very silent!) and from
that time sometimes when skipping titles, the next title starts playing for
about 2 seconds, then stopps for about half a second and then continues
normally. So I tried antiskip 2 seconds, that fixed the problem. But after
every boot it seems antiskip is off although the setting shows 2 seconds.
Going into antiskip settings and back activates it again. Is this a bug or a
feature?

By the way, is it possible to create a "default.cfg" which is loaded on
every start? That would do for me too

Markus