Subject: Re: What happened to my batteries ???
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-08-31

I have an FM here for "repair" which has the same symptom. No mechanical
damage yet, but I had to open the unit (solder joints at PCB) to get the battery
out. It's about 8 mm thick now, normally should be maybe 6 mm.

It has been deeply discharged before, could this be the reason?

Personally I'm glad to have a JBR20 with standard AA size cells.

Jörg