Subject: Development Questions
From: Leslie Donaldson (donaldlf_at_lolth.aztechnologyinc.com)
Date: 2003-09-02

Hello,
  Found my problem, domo has my machine name on my email address...

Question about #ifdef flags. In the file dac.h the following
flag is used to isolate code.
 HAVE_DAC3550A
however in mpeg.c the following flag is used.
#ifdef HAVE_MAS3507D

Why?

2.) I uploaded a patch to source forge to add a menu option
  on the MAS3507D players. (As far as I know the jukebox
  models). It allows for enableing the line_in pass thru.
  This makes using the juckebox on the a GBA and laptop
  better. It saves the information etcetc, and I tested
  it and all the code is wrapped by #ifdef HAVE_MAS3507D
  to try to avoid any problems.

3.) I never read the archos manual so when I read the rockbox
  manual I noticed the following items didnot seem to be
  documented.
  STOP - hold for 3 seconds to turn the juckebox off.
  ON - After pauseing a playlist the on button will restart the
       playlist.
  oN - Press and hold dor 3 seconds to turn the unit on.

  Sorry If these are documented I just didin'e see them.

4.) Some people were complaing about swelling battries.

   THIS MEANS THAT THEY WILL EXPLODE!!!!!

   It's a build up of gas, get rid of them .

Sorry about the mutiple subjects but I had to resend all my
messages due to a return address error.

Leslie Donaldson