Subject: Re: play WAV?

Re: play WAV?

From: Joris van den Heuvel <joris.bass_at_planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 03:38:31 +0200

Ah, you are joking. Now I get it. And while you're at it, you're trying to
get a rise out of this, to insult Daniel and Linus, and let them take the
blame for you doing so. Smart.

> anal retentive

You mean asshole? (No, please, take no offense, as you don't want us to take
any offense from your posts)

Man, do YOU have an attitude problem!

I used to be like you, you know. Wouldn't/couldn't take no for an answer and
hard-headed as hell. Back in the days when I was 4.