Subject: Re: play WAV?
From: Leslie Donaldson (donaldlf_at_lolth.aztechnologyinc.com)
Date: 2003-09-03

Hello,
  I'm new to the list but what is it with the ogg and wav stuff. Run a
translation script when uploading. The ogg stuff is midely interesting
but all of this effort spent on something that can be easily worked
around.

Disclaimar) I haven't read ALL of the docs yet.

You could always do a dynamic format shift on the file push it back to
the disk then play it in the new format. (And that ain't in real time)

Still, I ask why all the wanting for wav (for the love of computers
wav's are even the wrong byte order.)

Donaldson