Subject: Re: play WAV?
From: John Stevenson (
Date: 2003-09-03

Well this all sound to me - like my job....

The user wants this and that.... They fail to understand the technical implications of it - ie That there is a chance that it could be impossible - I want to fit a 20 foot cube in a 1 inch cube! The optimist - I see no problem in that - It can still be done - we make the 1inch cube bigger. What do you mean there is no room to make the 1 inch cube bigger? Just make the world bigger then!!

It is ok having a view and to admit that you are non technical explains a lot - and no I am not having a go at anyone. It seems to me there is a lot of flaming going on with regards to this subject.

Me I am just happy with what I have. It is a wonderful product in which, all those that have given their own time and expertise should stand back and be proud of what has been achieved.

PS Ignore the hecklers!!!