Subject: Re: Still having charging issues..
From: mourad jaber (
Date: 2003-09-03

In my case it is much better now for me ( since the last power
management changes last week ) , but not the best :(
I can not get more than between 75-80% battery full after 12 hours...
I complete the charge by unplug->ON-F1-> archos firmware-> re-plug, I
don't know if it's good way to maximise battery life...
I'm using RomBox 20030902cvs on my jbr20
[Hardware Info]
ROM: 2.00
Mask: 0x0302
USB: positive