Subject: Re: play WAV?

Re: play WAV?

From: David McIntyre <plugh_at_mudbarn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:46:07 -0700

In the world of bits and bytes, nothing is impossible. :)
I'm thinking that something in the hardware has the capability of dealing with
PCM data, as there is an analog/digital line in. It may (!) be possible to use
this as a basis for the ability to handle PCM data off the hard drive, though
it may take a hardware modification to the unit to re-route some signals.
I also realize that this is on the NODO list, but I get the sense that the NODO
was written based on our limited knowledge of the hardware platform we're
working with. As this knowledge base broadens, one or more of the NODO may end
up on TODO.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7