Subject: possible bookmark bug
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-09-03

This regards the FM recorder bookmarking code. I'm on the next-to-last
release. The last release had other bugs that required me to back out.

this one involves the bookmarking. If I move to a directory containing audio
files and press PLAY, the "use latest bookmark" screen comes up as it should.
About half the time pressing PLAY is interpred as a "NO" and the FMR starts
playing at the beginning of the first file. I can stop the playback without
recording another bookmark, repeat the above process and it works fine.

Ben, not trying to rush you or anything but do you have any idea when you're
going to have the bookmarking code merged with the RESUME bug fix the list
discussed a couple of weeks ago? No rush, just curious.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN